S7 edge 3D full cover tempered glass screen protector with factory supply
Super Tempering Glass with 0.33mm thickness
Anti explosion-proof film with 0.1mm thickness
South Korean DON anti-fingerprint materials
Imported high quality glass raw materials
Etched glass shape and hole
Tempered glass processing
Magnetron sputtering oleophobic coating to anti-fingerprint on glass surface
Laminating explosion-proof film in Class 100 Clean room
Falling ball test
Surface strength test
Image measuring instrument
Second element, etc.
Using Japan's latest anti-fingerprint technology to process surface nanoscale molecular structure to make fingerprints, oil, water and dust is not easy to stay surface. Increase in mobile phone use touch sensitivity.
98% Optical grade light transmittance, low reflection, high definition and high permeability.
Our Tempered Glass Screen protector has a hardness of 8-9H, three times intensity than traditional PET film, and completely scratch-resistant, anti-wrestling. Even sharp objects such as knives and keys will not scratch the screen.
It also brings our Tempered Glass Screen Protector anti-shatter function, which is much safer.
These Tempered glass screen protectors can be used on mobile phone, laptop, GPS, camera, E-book, DV, etc., to protect the LCD from damage and scratches.
How to install Tempered Glass Screen protector
1. Before beginning, make sure to wash your hands thoroughly and wipe your screen with the microfiber cloth and the included alcohol swab. Make sure the surface you are using to apply the installation is clean and stable.
2. Adjust the position of Screen protector before the actual installation. Peel the protective layer off the adhesive side.
3. Carefully align the Screen protector and the cutouts to the screen and slowly begin the application process. Make sure not to touch the silicone adhesive with your fingers, hold onto the Screen protector by the sides and place it onto the surface of the device.
4. Press the center of the Screen protector only a minimum amount of pressure is necessary. The adhesive should smoothly glide across the phone screen and adhere to the device.
5. If air bubbles get trapped under the Screen protector, use the squeegee to remove them, beginning from the center. Smaller bubbles should disappear within 1-2 days.
As this is a glass product, please note that the edges of the glass are the most vulnerable areas.
Using excessive force when installing or removing the screen protector may damage the product.